New to inPractice? Create an Account
Point-of-Care Decision Support— Designed for Specialists
Unlike traditional reference tools built for general practitioners, inPractice offers focused, specialty-based recommendations written specifically for patient care.
- Concise summary bullets for quick scanning, directly linked to in-depth information when you want it
- Focused, specialty-specific recommendations written for point-of-care use
- Current information on drug developments, journal citations, clinical trials and management guidelines
- Interactive decision support tools provide insights based on your specific patient cases
- A seamless blend of reference and education, with earned point-of-care CME for topics searched
Looking for the inPractice Training Program?
If you have been enrolled in the inPractice Training program by your institution, please login to view your program content or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your login information. Once you are logged in, click the “Training Program” tab at the top of the page to begin.
inPractice offers a unique online Training Program for Residents and Fellows with:
- Free access to the inPractice clinical modules and other resources
- Board exam preparation questions and study modules
- Assessment and progress tracking tools for Directors and trainees