inPractice, created by Clinical Care Options, provides a suite of point-of-care clinical reference resources specifically designed to meet the needs of specialists. Originally launched the Fall of 2009, inPractice offers specialty modules for hepatology, HIV, oncology and oncology nursing. Users and organizations may combine any of these resources to meet their needs. All are delivered both on the Internet and as part of inPractice Mobile simultaneously.
The inPractice Difference
- Practice-oriented, evidence-based, expert-authored, peer-reviewed content
- Bulleted topic summaries paired with in-depth recommendations
- Decision support tools for complex patient scenarios
- Clear practice guideline summaries
- Single-point access to clinical trials data, current literature, drug data, and more
- CME credit available for any topic you look up
- Written for specialists by specialists
inPractice Africa is authored by expert South African clinicians for healthcare professionals working in resource-constrained settings.
For More Information