Optimizing Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy
- Efficacy of ART is dependent on consistent adherence[Bangsberg 2007; Mannheimer 2002; Lima 2010]
- Maintaining drug exposure at therapeutic levels is necessary to achieve durable virologic suppression, limit risk of resistance, and preserve treatment options[Bangsberg 2008; Gardner 2009]
- Sustaining adequate levels of adherence to ART is challenging[Sabate 2003; Lima 2009] ...
- Login now to access all of your entitled content
- View additional options to gain access to this content