Management of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in HIV-Infected Men and Women

  • Author: Jeanne Marrazzo, MD, MPH, FACP, FIDSA (More Info)
  • Editors in Chief: Daniel R. Kuritzkes, MD; Joseph J. Eron, Jr., MD
  • Last Reviewed: 2/8/18 (What's New)


  • HPV-associated neoplasia typically requires referral to a gynecologist or anorectal or general surgeon
  • Warts that require technical skill for their removal may require surgical referral

Action required