Introduction: Epidemiology of Non–AIDS-Defining Malignancies
- NADCs refers to neoplasms other than AIDS-defining malignancies that occur in HIV infection (Table 1)
- Spectrum and incidence of neoplasms among persons infected with HIV recently increased contributing to overall mortality rates[Pantanowitz 2009a; Zucchetto 2010; Bonnet 2009; Ingle 2014]
- Anal cancer the only neoplasm that increased both in incidence among HIV-infected persons and in relative incidence compared with general population over time in United States[Patel 2008] ...
- Login now to access all of your entitled content
- View additional options to gain access to this content