Special Considerations in the Management of HIV-Infected Adolescents
- Transitional care varies across chronic childhood diseases
- Transition should be regarded as a process including, but distinct from, the physical movement of a patient from 1 healthcare setting to another[Blum 1993] Why Transition?
- Transition reflects the realities of the medical and psychosocial lives of youth, facilitates healthy development, and provides opportunities for more effective treatment options
- Login now to access all of your entitled content
- View additional options to gain access to this content