Management of Hepatitis B Infection
- Tenofovir DF is approved for the treatment of compensated and decompensated chronic HBV infection in the United States and Europe (Table 3)[FDA TDF; EMA TDF]
- It is also approved for the treatment of HIV infection.
- Tenofovir DF has well-established safety and efficacy in treatment-naive patients with HBeAg-positive and HBeAg-negative disease and is associated with very low rates of resistance over longer-term use
- Login now to access all of your entitled content
- View additional options to gain access to this content